Welcome to my blog!

Relish in the little things.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

DIY



So the past 7 days have been all about Lowe's and how much money we can spend in a single transaction. Larry and I are almost living there at this point. We've made a best friend in Roy, who is always there (I mean he does not take a day off) to help answer questions about tile and how best to decorate the floor. You see, Roy is one of the most helpful employees on the planet and I love him. He is single-handedly getting us through this difficult time of DIYing.

So here's a before pic of our bedroom. Notice Larry ripped off the baseboards and I made sure to take a picture of the trashcan for the most chaotic "before" pics. I'll reveal the after pics soon. If we can only decide between a diamond pattern or a straight pattern for the tile. I believe Roy would pick diamond...for good reason. There is nothing straight about that man. :)

No comments: