Welcome to my blog!

Relish in the little things.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some words to live by

 

I’m a lover of words.  Always have been.  So when I see some quote or a saying that it new to me, I usually get excited because it’s one more thing to add to my arsenal.  When I saw this, it made me think of the work I do with my clients.  Many times, people think they have the biggest obstacle or hurdle in the world facing them.  It takes perspective and reflection to realize that often times, we are making mountains out of molehills.  So I came across this on a blog the other day.  Unfortunately I did not save the source.  When I googled it just now, it’s been around for years and I can’t figure out the original source.  I’m going to remember this one.  Here’s to an inspiring rest of the week.

quote1

Take care,

Christy

No comments: