Welcome to my blog!

Relish in the little things.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My craft show debut



Happy Halloween, everyone!

You might be asking yourself why I have a picture of a Christmas tree on my blog already. Well, read on...



On Saturday, November 13, I will be at the Faith Family Fellowship Church on Beach Blvd. from 8 am to 4 pm for their annual Holiday Craft Show. They are expecting a big turn out (they have spots for 150 vendors) and will have a wide array of handmade holiday items for sale- including mine. My shop is called Me Sweet in case you're on the look out.



I'm working feverishly to get some of my items completed in time, including gift wrap options, etc. I will also be taking custom orders due to the length of time they take to create (the handsewn Christmas tree to the left is one of them). So come visit! I'd love to see some familiar faces in Jacksonville :)

Faith Family Fellowship Church from 8 am to 4 pm

7555 Beach Blvd. Jax, FL 32216

www.fffjax.com


Pics of my other items for sale coming soon...
Have a safe and fun evening :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing! Wish I could attend the craft fair. When you visit at Thanksgiving, bring a catalog! xo