Welcome to my blog!

Relish in the little things.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sheepish grin

Gym. Check. Healthy shake. Check, check. Craft time. Yes please! Milkweed pod babies have arrived (see pic).


So I finally received my needlefelting books from Amazon yesterday. I felt like a little girl in FAO Schwartz with all of the colorful pictures, animals and ideas in those glossy pages. Laurie Sharp has some wonderful needlefelted creatures that I'm dying to create (her book is called Wool Pets). The one I made last night will be posted soon- it's a baa baa brown sheep. Using soft butterscotch merino curls for her body, I think it came out so sweet. I'm trying to name her andwill be asking for ideas. She'll be up on Etsy soon, for someone's enjoyment and pleasure. She would look so adorable with my new baby in a milkweed pod with a mobile (soon to be on Etsy too).




No comments: